Saturday, December 29, 2018

Apathetic in response...

Hate me or love me, just don’t be apathetic towards me. That is what is killing our world, apathy. 

Just not caring... 

letting it slide… .. .

                                    FEEL SOMETHING!

With the above mentioned in mind, I am not very proud of my actions. 
After spending a day with friends at a birthday, and after the libations had taken effect, one of the friends found themselves in tears with emotions starting to roll as the tears started to fall. 
Now I comforted the friend that had been crying and she felt much better which in turns mades me feel good too.
Problem is, when speaking to one of the other friends she was all like: “Why you worried about her? Leave here to cry, she steals other women’s men; and gets drunk and expects people to feel sorry for her. How about not!” 
I had three occasions to say something about this, perhaps: “please don’t speak like that about her, she is still my friend and everyone has there weak points as well as break downs.” Or at least: “no matter what a person's flaws you have no right to add to there hurt unnecessarily. If you don’t like her, that is cool, just keep the snide remarks to yourself. 
No person has the actual right to speak evil over another, you would also want to be comforted in your hour of need.” 
Instead, I just stood there with a mouth full of teeth.
No matter what another person's deeds, no one has the right to make themselves feel better by putting another person down, instead just don’t speak to that person and keep your words away from that person too!

The least though is feeling something. Don’t be a wish-washy fence sitter, or worse, two-face. Be nice to those you like but don’t be fake, don’t pretend to be nice you feel nothing for, rather just stay away then.
In the mean-time, go feel something! Go love your lover- go hate the broken coffee machine!
J3tsetter-rant done. I'm out and away.

No comments:

Post a Comment